امسك الأسواق العالمية بين يديك
تطبيقنا للتداول على الهاتف المحمول متوافق مع معظم الأجهزة الذكية. قم بتنزيل التطبيق الآن وابدأ التداول مع PU Prime على أي جهاز وفي أي وقت وفي أي مكان.
Dear Valued Client,
Please be advised of the upcoming AMAZON.COM INC(AMAZON) stock split that is going to take place as per the following schedule:
• Ex-Date: June 6th, 2022 (GMT+3, MT4/MT5 server time). Common shares will trade at the new split-adjusted price.
The primary motive is to make the shares more affordable to small investors even though the underlying value of the company has not changed. Amazon would like its stock to be more accessible to a broader base of investors.
Important notes of the AMAZON Stock Split
• The number of shares of each client’s position will multiply by 20.
• Post-split, the open price of each position will be adjusted, which will be the original price divided by 20.
• All pending orders at the time of the split (Buy Limit, Sell Limit, Buy Stop, Sell Stop, Buy Stop Limit and Sell Stop Limit) will be deleted.
Please note that:
• The following orders for AMAZON shares will be deleted due to the stock split:
Live Account: Pending orders (At time of stock split)
Demo Account: All open and pending orders
• All settings of Stop Loss and Take Profit on Live account AMAZON open position will be ADJUSTED to the original setting price divided by 20.
Investor current has an open BUY position of 100 shares at the price of 2,400 USD with a Take Profit (TP) of 2,440 USD.
After the Stock split of 20 for 1: (Adjustment done would be as follows)
Position Price: 120 USD(2,400 USD/20)
Take Profit (TP): 122 USD (2,440 USD/20)
تداول العملات الأجنبية والمؤشرات والمعادن والمزيد في فروق أسعار منخفضة على مستوى الصناعة وتنفيذ سريع للغاية.
Please note the Website is intended for individuals residing in jurisdictions where accessing the Website is permitted by law.
Please note that PU Prime and its affiliated entities are neither established nor operating in your home jurisdiction.
By clicking the "Acknowledge" button, you confirm that you are entering this website solely based on your initiative and not as a result of any specific marketing outreach. You wish to obtain information from this website which is provided on reverse solicitation in accordance with the laws of your home jurisdiction.
Thank You for Your Acknowledgement!
Dear Valued Client,
To ensure the continued performance, reliability, and security of our systems, PU Prime will upgrade its system on:
Access to our Client Portal, IB Portal and PU Prime Application will not be available during the period of system upgrade.
For detailed information regarding the system, please refer here.